Langkawi Island tours with Hotel hopping and nice foods

7 years has passed like a blink of my eyes! Those unfriendly white strands are overtaking my long companion black. Any changes from the Year 2015 Langkawi? How have you been? 

I am back to Langkawi (Year 2022), and this is first trip away after Pandemic (Covid-19). Nevertheless, it's not over. We have to live with them. 

Landed on Oct 2022. Like visiting an old friend, memories start returning. Before travel, turning back to my old Langkawi post (5D4N Self Drive free and easy at Langkawi) helps me recollect those events. 

New dazzling hotels and exquisite resorts emerging, while those weaker vanishing - It's a way to be constantly evolving. 

It's another 5 Days 4 Nights! Let's try do differently!


I felt the tension when step out. Name cards all over blocking my ways. I don't remember this happened last trip. The car rental booth was no longer there. The place has renovated. Get Sim-card first. I need use Google map. 


Just walk around and the guy (now not so many) will approach you for car rental. RM70 with RM50 deposit. You can record (using phone) the car defect by going one round it. Return the car with the same amount of petrol during collection. Usually, the hotel resort will provide parking space. Malaysia using right hand drive. You will need driving license for rental and police spot check happened. There are Taxi available, but self-drive will be easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment