Tagaytay City, Escala hotel infinity pool, People Park in the sky, Taal Volcano lake

One way was to GRAB a car, then negotiate with him to engage him for the day. For my case, i found a wonderful friendly uncle. It may not be cheapest (P3000), but i find reasonable. This price include toll/petrol, and visit attraction i wish to go. You will find out more why i wholeheartedly recommended him.

Wish him (Gui) well

This Buko Pie was distinguished for tourist and even local when traveled to Tagaytay.
Uncle Gui brought me here.

I loved this "Pili nut". Must try!




Left hand drive
He tried stopping at spots with lovely scenery and asked me get down take photos.



People's Park in the Sky (P30) - a favourite attraction for awesome photography
You can pay a small fee to get up there or just have a 10 mins walk.




Don't torture (riding) those horses please

Breathtaking view of the nature


Was that Taal Volcano?




I didnt get into Sky Ranch. It's a leisure park with fantastic rides
at Tagaytay for kids at heart and kids.

Ferris Wheel (Sky Eye)


 
I came here because i love the infinity pool which i saw somewhere on the internet.

Such a marvelous swimming pool with breathtaking scenery.



There was this wedding photo shoot held here.


Uncle Gui volunteer to drive me all way down to Talisay-Laurel road which we
will be very near to the lake. The journey down took quite sometime with many sharp
turning as the road was narrow. He himself have not visit this place.

This chap was enjoying catching his fish. We spoke and he showed me what he caught.
The worst day of fishing is better than best day at work!


On way back before the sky turned dark, he brought me to this Enchanted Kingdom.
I was not interested in theme park so we left after captured few pictures



No comments:

Post a Comment